This nice Blogger theme is compatible with various major web browsers. You can put a little personal info or a welcome message of your blog here. Go to "Edit HTML" tab to change this text.
RSS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

frenz 4ever..

you came into my life as an unwelcome face,
not ever knowing our friendship,i would one day embrace,
as i wonder through my thoughts and memories of you,
it brings many big smiles and laugher so true,

i love the special bond that we beautifully share,
i love the way you show you really care,
our friendship means the absolute world to me,
i only hope this is some thing i can make you see,

thank you for opening your mind and your soul,
i will do all i can to hep heal your hearts little holes,
remember!!your secret are forever safe within me,
i will keep them under the tightest lock and key,

always remember......if you were ever in need,
i will try to be,the best friend i can possibly be,

thank you for trusting me right from the start,
you truly have got a wonderful heart,
i am now so happy i felt that embrace,
for now i see the beauty of my best friends face.........

0 comments: